Best Laptops for Blender 3D: 3D animation is a major part of the entertainment world right now. The go-to application or software which is required for this purpose is Blender 3D. It is an open-source 3D computer graphics software. Which is used to do 3D animation, motion graphics, virtual reality, and much more.
In order to use this application, you also need the ideal laptops for Blender 3D. Which can fulfill the system requirements and get things done with precision.
If you are looking to buy a best computer for Blender, then you don’t have to worry about it. We are going to be talking about the best and affordable laptops you can buy for Blender 3D. So let us not waste any more time and get right to it.
What are the Blender System Requirements?
Below mentioned are the system requirements for Blender 3D.
|CPU||64-bit dual-core 2Ghz|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|GPU||1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3|
|Others||Mouse, trackpad, or pen + Tablet|
Recommended System Requirements
|Memory||16 GB RAM|
|Display||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|GPU||Graphics card with 4 GB RAM|
|Others||Three-button mouse or pen + Tablet|
Good Laptops for Blender
Now, we have gotten everything out of the way let us get to our top picks for the best laptops for Blender 3D.
|Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-56MP|
|Medion Erazer Crawler E10|
|ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 UX581LV|
|DELL Latitude 7320|
|MSI Pulse GL66|
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-56MP – Cheap Laptop for Blender 3d
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-56MP Features
- Thanks to the Intel Core i5 11th generation processor and Intel Iris Xe GPU, you can do 3D animation and other high-res tasks with absolute precision.
- The slim and sleek design is pretty easy to put in your bag and leaves a lot of space for other stuff as well. Easy to hold and carry around with you which makes it the best travel buddy you can have with you.
- The bold colors with sleek design surely give it simple yet classy look.
- With Dual band Wi-Fi 6, you can stay connected to the world of internet without any kind of worry. It connects as soon as you can blink your eyes and keeps you connected even while the signals are weak or spotty.
- Also save some time and get things done with just a command of your voice. As, it is certified to work with Cortana.
Medion Erazer Crawler E10 – Affordable & Best Laptop for Blender 3d
Medion Erazer Crawler E10 Features
- A laptop which is already pretty popular with the gaming freaks all around the world. it also proves to be among the ideal laptops for Blender. With the Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM memory, and a 256 GB SSD storage space, you can stay productive all day long.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU gives you enough muscle to run your AAA games and high-res programs.
- There are plenty of ports which let you connect all your devices and peripherals to transfer data or enhance your computing experience.
- You can crank up the volume and enjoy your streaming pleasures thanks to the built-in speakers and subwoofer powered by Dolby.
- The display is quite decent with narrow bezel, and it also has a G-Sync technology. The sync technology keeps your GPU and display in communication with each other, so the frames which are being pumped by GPU are met the right way by your display.
ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 UX581LV – Best Laptops for Blender 3d
ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 UX581LV Features
- Best features a whopping 32GB wide RAM memory, which is more than enough for you to run multiple or memory consuming programs. You can also play your games or do multitasking without any kind of hiccup. The laptop never slows down even while you are working on multiple programs simultaneously.
- The best thing about this laptop is that it has a Screenpad or a secondary touch screen display just above the keyboard. You can use this Screenpad to do multitasking. You can run other apps like twitch or Spotify on this Screenpad while you are doing 3D animation on the primary screen. This saves a lot of time and lets you stay one step ahead all the time.
- The 15.6 inches display with narrow bezel gives you more screen to body ratio to enjoy all your visuals in a larger-than-life manner. The colors you see on the screen are sharp and vivid whereas the overall picture quality will leave you dazed and amazed.
- It has an IR camera which supports face recognition so you can unlock your laptop with just a glance of your face. It can also keep your privacy safe from any nosy people trying to access your laptop.
- With the audio tuned by Harman Kardon you can enjoy the sound the way it is supposed to be. The audio you get always has a perfect balance of bass and treble.
DELL Latitude 7320 – Good Laptops for Blender 3d
DELL Latitude 7320 Features
- Affordable laptops you can buy for all your 3D animation and Blender 3D needs. It has all the specs you need packed inside a portable and compact body.
- Safe and durable as well with the tough body. It can surely take on a good amount of beating and has been tested to endure minor falls, bumps, and pressure with ease.
- There is webcam on top of the bezel so you can attend online meetings and classes with HD quality.
- Intel Iris Xe GPU provides you decent graphics support to run Blender 3D along with other high-res tasks as well. There are no interruptions while you are gaming or designing. It is also pretty good for you if you edit your videos on laptop.
MSI Pulse GL66 – High End Laptop for Blender 3d
MSI Pulse GL66 Features
- best GPU for Blender 3D and other 3D animation apps. You can play your games with the life-like real time ray tracing experience. When you combine the Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU, you get a laptop which is absolutely unstoppable.
- With the backlit keyboard you can certainly set the perfect aura for your intense gaming sessions and style up your room.
- The 15.6 inches display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels is able to provide you clear and crisp visuals. With the high refresh rate of 165Hz you can enjoy smooth visuals whether you are gaming or streaming. There are no distractions in your visuals no matter what you are doing.
- The cooling technology is able to cool down your laptop as soon as it starts to heat up with 6 heat pipes and wide vents. The heat dissipation process is quite good and keeps the interruptions like sudden shutdowns and lack in performance away.
Well, there you have it, these were our picks for the ideal laptops for Blender 3D. All of these laptops are able to give you the best performance for your every task. If you are still thinking, then what are you waiting for? Pick your favorite from these.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the Blender system requirements?
The recommended system requirements to run Blender are mentioned below.
- 64-bit quad-core CPU processor.
- 16 GB RAM memory.
- Full HD display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Graphics card with 4 GB RAM.
Which laptop is best for blender and Unity?
Razer Blade , ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo, and MSI are some of the best laptops to run Blender and Unity.
How much Ram is required for Blender?
Run Blender on your computer or laptop then it should at least have a 4GB RAM memory. But, it is recommended to have a RAM memory of 16GB to use the app to its fullest potential. If you want to take the performance to maximum level, you can go for a 32GB RAM.
Are 4 cores enough for blender?
The cores don’t have a direct impact on the performance of Blender or your animation. But 4 cores can work perfectly fine for your high-res task which you want to perform on Blender.
Does Blender Work Well on Laptop?
It all depends on the specs of laptop. Check and fulfil the system requirements needed to run Blender 3D then it is all good and the app will work just fine on that laptop.